× Website Questions and Ideas

New TCI Web Site

More
16 years 6 months ago #130586 by nickfromwi
Replied by nickfromwi on topic Re:New TCI Web Site
When I click \"browse\" for the image file to attach, I can pick the photo, but then when I click ok, the box next to the \"browse\" button remains empty. I am assuming I am supposed to see something in there. Am I doing something wrong?

love
nick

Would you like a lanyard spliced up, or anything else for that matter??? Give me a call- 323-384-7770 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #130587 by nickfromwi
I got this error message. Let me try again...

Oh, are .png image files supported?

love
nick

I'll try to upload the pic of the error message....

Would you like a lanyard spliced up, or anything else for that matter??? Give me a call- 323-384-7770 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Attachments:

More
16 years 6 months ago #130588 by nickfromwi
Okay, it worked....

I realized what the prob is...I've attached a pic of the prob. There is white text being written in a white box. When I highlite it, I can see the text there.

Hmmmm...

I'm using firefox. Anyon else?

Also, in this pic, you can see how light grey the buttons are. Barely readable.

love
nick

More
16 years 6 months ago #130589 by nickfromwi
Lemme try again...

Attachments:

More
16 years 6 months ago #130595 by beth
Replied by beth on topic Re:New TCI Web Site
Moss...

That is a beautiful leap of faith you posted there.

Nick...

That error posting was a result of the size of your image. PNG's are allowed. Glad to hear you're using FireFox...it's the only way to browse and you will find this site optimized for you.

We know these post buttons are stinky...it's on the list...but the button to the right is labeled , which puts the required HTML tag into your post for the image to display. Click browse, pick your picture, then click that IMG button. It's in there (and look up at the top tan bar to verify). For those who want to check it out, Firefox is [url=http:www.mozilla.com/en-US/]free to download[/url] and kind of like HD for the web. As Patty mentioned, thanks so much for your patience and feedback! Thanks, Beth[img], which puts the required HTML tag into your post for the image to display. Click browse, pick your picture, then click that IMG button. It's in there (and look up at the top tan bar to verify).

For those who want to check it out, Firefox is [url=http:www.mozilla.com/en-US/]free to download[/url] and kind of like HD for the web.

As Patty mentioned, thanks so much for your patience and feedback!

Thanks,
Beth

More
16 years 6 months ago #130596 by beth
Replied by beth on topic Re:New TCI Web Site
nickfromwi wrote:

Oh, I found something else I'd like to see changed. There is a bar at the top that says

Welcome, Nick Araya Show Latest Posts | My Profile | Logout

I think it's not necessary. The \"latest posts\" button is GREAT and I would keep that, but the logout, access to my profile are already available to the left. That big box at the top just makes me have to scroll further down to read the good stuff.

The site looks great. I'm looking forward to spending time here!

love
nick

Nick -

Thank you for the praise! I'm not sure if you've found it yet, but the \"-\" to the left of \"TCI Message Board\" at the top is actually a toggle to display or hide that section you don't like so much.

Thanks,
Beth

More
16 years 6 months ago #130609 by nickfromwi
Beth, thank you so much!!!!

love
nick

More
16 years 6 months ago #130611 by nickfromwi
Okay, I decided it's not that great. Every time you click on any link, that box is expanded again and you have to keep clicking the -

Is there a value to that box that I am not seeing?

love
nick

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds