All About Tree Climbing
Our good friends Stan Stalnaker and Dan House
love climbing trees together!
"Technical" (rope and saddle) tree climbing is a safe activity that people all over the world enjoy. These are some of the questions we answer in these pages:
- How do they choose a safe tree and what are the things that make a tree just perfect for the type of climb they want?
- What kind of gear do they use?
- How do they get up into a tree?
- Are the trees or forests damaged by climbers?
- What safety guidelines do climbers follow to protect themselves against accidents and injuries?