Tree trimming - Salem, Oregon

• KaleMick
  • KaleMick's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #137591 by KaleMick
Tree trimming - Salem, Oregon was created by KaleMick
Just wanted to share a recent find now that the weather is taking its toll on us. Experienced tree trimmers in Salem, Oregon are in high demand, especially ones that actually take pride in their work. I finally found a tree trimming service in Salem that I can depend on! Oregon Woodsmen Tree Service has skilled professionals offering affordable rates - and free estimates, which is essential when you're comparing/contrasting companies. And they're an all-inclusive service - by that, I mean we're talking tree removal, trimming, pruning, shaping, planting; stump grinding; brush chipping; storm clean-up; etc. They manage to care for the health of trees and landscaping, while also keeping in co-ordinance with city and property laws.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by KaleMick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #137822 by mdvaden
Replied by mdvaden on topic Tree trimming - Salem, Oregon

KaleMick wrote: Just wanted to share a recent find now that the weather is taking its toll on us.

I think readers can do one step better than that, unless this company you added the promo for are hiring. But the International Society of Arboriculture has a website where someone in Salem can enter their zip code and find "Certified Arborists" in their area. Not just one ... but a lot of qualified arborist tree services.

Unless I missed it, the company in that link didn't state they are certified. More times than not, certified is the way to go.

Arborist || Photographer

mdvaden.com | vadenphotography.com | wideanglesite.com
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by mdvaden.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds