Follow-up to "Off Topic - Hunter Orange "

• jimw
  • jimw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
17 years 3 months ago - 17 years 3 months ago #129018 by jimw
Peter, I apologize to you and to everyone else on the forum for being insensitive. It was not my intent to cause dissent (although it might be difficult to believe that from the terseness of my post). I could blame the lateness of the hour when I wrote what I did, but the truth is that I was just thoughtless.

I particularly apologize to Electrojake, inasmuch as it was his post that more or less created something I could sink my teeth into. EJ, I’m sorry if this put you in a bad light in any way.

I can think of only one instance of a “rough time” on this forum, and I actually thought that the thread was beginning to work out pretty well when the plug was pulled, all things considered. Some really good concepts came out of it. I will not go into it any more, as it obviously is something that you, Peter, prefer not to have aired.

Again, my sincere apologies to all.

Jim

Peace.

Jim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 3 months ago - 17 years 3 months ago #129019 by Electrojake
Replied by Electrojake on topic Follow-up to "Off Topic - Hunter Orange "
JW,
Thanks for posting the above message, I sincerely appreciate that.

Additionally, my apologies to TCI & members for fostering an unnecessary distraction. After all, it was my Ej-typical off topic blather that started the whole thing in the first place.

Respectfully,
-Ej-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds