• jimw
  • jimw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
19 years 3 months ago - 19 years 3 months ago #124261 by jimw
Features missing from the board was created by jimw
Two things:

I am wondering what has happened to our access to the membership list. I just tried, and also tried at least a week ago, and the reponse is, "The board administrator has disabled this option."

I am curious about that and wonder when the feature will be reinstated.

Next, I am concerned that the "January 10th???" topic has been deleted. This was a very popular topic and part of TCI's history and legacy. I strongly suggest that it be made available for viewing and further comment.

I'd appreciate hearing back from Peter and/or Patty about these things.

Peace.

Jim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 3 months ago - 19 years 3 months ago #124278 by ponderosa
Replied by ponderosa on topic Features missing from the board
Jim,

I second your request to have the membership list back up and running. It's a very useful feature for getting an overview of this board.

On the subject of the January 10th thread, the topic had what I thought was a "closed" icon on it for some time. I imagine it reached its limit and was retired. It would be nice, however, to be able to access the thread in an archive somewhere. Also, there's nothing stopping anyone from starting a new thread with the same or similar subject.

Harv

• jimw
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
19 years 3 months ago - 19 years 3 months ago #124741 by jimw
Replied by jimw on topic Features missing from the board
Thanks, Harv; I appreciate the "second."

The "10th" thread could be restarted, but that would not bring back the historical info.

Peter and Patty, can we get that thread back? I still wonder why it disappeared. There is the real concern that the perception by some will be "consorship," despite the fact that you proclaim otherwise. I certainly can't say that I have seen you censor any other posts.

Thanks--

Peace.

Jim

• jimw
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
19 years 1 month ago - 19 years 1 month ago #124904 by jimw
Replied by jimw on topic Features missing from the board
Greetings, all--

I have wondered a few times about not receiving a reply to my 23 January questions about missing features from the forum. Maybe P&P have been busy gearing up for the new season. You wouldn't know it here, though: 4 to 7 inches of snow in our area today. Maybe Hotlanta is not so bad after all!

I was reminded about no response when I wanted to use the membership list and see that it still (again?) is unavailable. It's been over a month now, so time to ask again.

Questions:

1--Will the membership list be made available to us again? In my mind, it is a most-important benefit of TCI membership.

2--Will the "January 10th???" thread be made available? There really was much good information and thought contained there.

Thanks--

Peace.

Jim

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds