Hello again!

• FrankgoBiloba
  • FrankgoBiloba's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 years 5 months ago #139836 by FrankgoBiloba
Hello again! was created by FrankgoBiloba
I had the fantastic opportunity of learning how to climb with Peter and Patty and our class back in 2018. Not long after that and somewhat unrelatedly, my wife and I quit our jobs in New York City to travel for a great bit but I always took an extra shoelace with me to tie Blake’s hitches and running bowlines wherever we went. While keeping an eye on open climbing arborist positions, I finally applied for one in Northern California last January with the aim of beginning my climbing career amongst one of the most diverse arboricultural environments in the world and it has been a blast! I think this is the greatest job/profession/lifestyle in the world and I thank TCI for introducing me and granting me access to it. I’m 9 months in and I have learned a ton however having the foundation I learned with TCI was unequivocally valuable in coming into the industry with a solid grasp on fundamentals and hitting the leads limb running! And I still do a BACK check every time I clip in. I just wanted to check back in and say “hey!” and reimmerse myself in this awesome resource. I look forward to catching up on threads new and old and if anyone needs a climbing buddy in Northern California I’ll be around!

Best,
Frank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #139838 by patty
Replied by patty on topic Hello again!
Spectacular!
All the best always,
Patty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds