Employers: This thread is a service from TCI. Be sure to provide your company name, phone number, email address, and other relevant information. Job seekers will be contacting you directly. TCI cannot field calls to facilitate job applications or interviews.
Established boutique residential tree care company is seeking an experienced professional tree climber who is looking to advance their career as a valued team member. We embrace collaboration between all employees for total team involvement. Come experience working in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Imagine mountain biking, rock climbing, fishing and hunting on your days off. The company will fly potential candidates to our home location for a paid 10 day working interview evaluation where both candidate and team members get the opportunity to see first hand each other’s skills, personalities, and work attitude. It takes a team to conquer each job safely to the customer’s satisfaction.
• Utilizes modern techniques for climbing and rigging
• Demonstrates expertise in pruning and thinning
• Experience in close quarter technical tree removals
• Minimum 3-5 Years climbing experience
• Must relocate to Western Washington
• Willingness to travel
• SRT experience
• Must pass a background check
• ISA Certified Arborist certification a plus
• CDL a plus
• Relocation assistance
• Above industry average salary
• Excellent benefits, including medical and dental and IRA with company matching
• Full-time consistent work schedule 12 months a year
• Annual live on-site training from board ISA certified trainer
• Paid travel expenses
• Company pays for uniforms, modern equipment, and travel expenses
To apply, please respond via email with a short bio and resume.
Compensation $75,000 to $100,000 Starting Salary DOE