Employers: This thread is a service from TCI. Be sure to provide your company name, phone number, email address, and other relevant information. Job seekers will be contacting you directly. TCI cannot field calls to facilitate job applications or interviews.
Landscape & Lawn Care Estimator/Manager Wanted at JR Tree Service & Landscaping
This is an independent tree care company without the “family” drama or the large corporate bureaucracy. Our four guiding principles are Safety, Customer Service, Trust and Profitability – in that order!
We Care About the Details
Client satisfaction is Guaranteed!
JR Tree Service and Landscaping is seeking a Lawn Care Manager. Candidate must have
experience designing high-end residential projects utilizing Realtime Landscaping
Architect program or similar. Must be familiar with plant and tree species. Experience
with maintenance budgets and procedures is a plus. Knowledge of pulling permits
A minimum of 3 years in sales/landscape estimating is required.
· Create landscape and lawncare proposals using software
· Determine material and labor requirements and prepare itemized lists
· Consult with clients, vendors, or other individuals to discuss and formulate
estimates and resolve issues
· Manage landscape and lawncare crews
· Ensure vehicles and equipment are properly operated and maintained
· Landscape Architect or Business Degree
· Landscape certification (or must obtain within six months of starting)
· Excellent with Microsoft Office
· Must live in the Triad area or be willing to relocate.
· Minimum of 3 years of Landscape Design experience.
· Position requires local plant and construction technique knowledge.
· Experience with the design and install techniques of hardscapes.
· Experience in measuring of property with high level of detail
· Excellent communication; customer service skills.
***This is a SALARIED position***
· Competitive pay
· Health insurance
· 401(k) plan with company match
· Workman’s compensation insurance