Tree Climbing France

• tengu12
  • tengu12's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
18 years 6 months ago - 18 years 6 months ago #125949 by tengu12
Tree Climbing France was created by tengu12
One of the many beautiful things about recreational tree climbing is the instant bond created with other climbers.
I had the honors of working with Cyriaque and Lionel, from Tree Climbing France, at this years Rendezvous. Thru all of my travels and international tree climbing friends I have found one thing that all recreational tree climbers have in common which is the love and respect for each other and the forest.

Cyriaque shared some of his photos with me and gave me permission to post them here. Please enjoy them and next time you climb a tree think of who else may be tree climbing on some other location of our beautiful planet. Be sure to send them a quite/soft bird chirp as you'll be surprised of who may answer.

http://homepage.mac.com/treekster/france/PhotoAlbum21.html

Keep-Balance
Tim 'tengu' Kovar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 6 months ago - 18 years 6 months ago #125956 by bill123
Replied by bill123 on topic Tree Climbing France
Cool pictures! Check out the stacked tree-boats. It reminds me of that artist that likes to wrap things. I think his name is Christo.

More
18 years 6 months ago - 18 years 6 months ago #125961 by nickfromwi
Replied by nickfromwi on topic Tree Climbing France
Ahhhh, Cristo and Jean-Claude. You're right- that treeboat stack is very much like their work.

We should give them a call.

love
nick

Would you like a lanyard spliced up, or anything else for that matter??? Give me a call- 323-384-7770 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds