Climbing in Portland Oregon

• flycraft
  • flycraft's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
9 years 9 months ago #136791 by flycraft
Climbing in Portland Oregon was created by flycraft
I've been climbing in Portland now for about three years and have just recently joined TCI. Looking on the the "climber finder" it looks like there are quite a few people in the area but I didn't know if there were any clubs or groups that climbed regularly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #136792 by patty
Replied by patty on topic Climbing in Portland Oregon
I don't know of any groups either, Flycraft. But since there are so many climbers, you may just want to organize a group! Portland would be a great place to do that, since the tree climbing adventure possibilities are endless.

My suggestion is that you contact all the TCI members privately, tell them what you're trying to do, and give them your phone number. I'll bet you can get something started. On our website (in the Treeclimbing menu) you'll find other help for organizing a club based on the Atlanta experience.

Good luck, and thanks for posting.

Patty Jenkins
The following user(s) said Thank You: flycraft

More
9 years 7 months ago #136920 by mdvaden
Replied by mdvaden on topic Climbing in Portland Oregon
You may also want to contact Ascending the Giants through their website and see if they have a few leads for you. Not sure if they post on here, but they know the lay of the land so to speak and are familiar with the climbing community in Oregon.

Arborist || Photographer

mdvaden.com | vadenphotography.com | wideanglesite.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: patty

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds