Stuck up a tree

• rckeith
  • rckeith's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
19 years 4 months ago - 19 years 4 months ago #124606 by rckeith
Stuck up a tree was created by rckeith
Don't know if this is the right place to post this or not. I have a remote control plane stuck about 75 -90 ft up a tree.
Any tree climbers in the NW Suburbs of Chicago who would be willing to check it out and if it's feasible go get it for a fee?
If I was in better shape I'd go up and get the thing myself, but I'm certain I would hurt myself.
Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 4 months ago - 19 years 4 months ago #124607 by Tom Dunlap
Replied by Tom Dunlap on topic Stuck up a tree
Drop me a note off the forum, I know some Chi-town arbos.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Strong limbs and single ropes!
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
19 years 3 months ago - 19 years 3 months ago #124608 by nickfromwi
Replied by nickfromwi on topic Stuck up a tree
Darnit! I JUST moved from there (about 3 years ago!). I woulda come and gotten it for you.

Open up the phone book if Tom can't help you out. Ask the people who might come out to do it how they are going to get in the tree. If they say they will be using spikes, hooks, or gaffs....tell them thank you and hang up. If they say they are using a bucket truck, aerial lift, cherry picker, etc....that's alright if you don't mind them driving on your lawn.

If they say the they will climb with a rope and no spikes, then they might be your best bet!

let us know how it goes!

love
nick

Would you like a lanyard spliced up, or anything else for that matter??? Give me a call- 323-384-7770 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds