Modified Message Board Policy

• pattyjenkins
  • pattyjenkins's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
19 years 4 months ago - 19 years 4 months ago #124381 by pattyjenkins
Modified Message Board Policy was created by pattyjenkins
TCI has modified our message board policy. So that new users can get a "taste" of what this message board can provide, as of January 10, 2005, anyone who registers will get a one-week free pass in which they can both post to and read the message board. We hope that this will encourage participation by new climbers, and that those who can educate them will remain as participants.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 4 months ago - 19 years 4 months ago #124390 by nickfromwi
Replied by nickfromwi on topic Modified Message Board Policy
That's a good step. One week is short compared to the years that some have invested here, but it might be enough.

love
nick, the tci-forums.com addict

Would you like a lanyard spliced up, or anything else for that matter??? Give me a call- 323-384-7770 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• pattyjenkins
  • pattyjenkins's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
19 years 4 months ago - 19 years 4 months ago #124396 by pattyjenkins
Replied by pattyjenkins on topic Generous member
I just want y'all to know that TCI received an extra $20 in a membership form this morning from a member who told us to use the money for a membership sponsorship or how ever we need to use it. This member will remain anonymous unless he decides to go public, and so will the person who will get the membership as a result of his generosity. I just want to acknowledge his commitment to other tree climbers who are less solvent than he but equally interested in participating in this board. THANK YOU VERY MUCH and bless your heart!!
Patty

More
19 years 4 months ago - 19 years 4 months ago #124400 by nickfromwi
Replied by nickfromwi on topic Modified Message Board Policy
Patty, I just submitted my payment earlier this morning. Am I mistaken, or was there no spot to authorize how much money was to be charged from my card? I put special notes in the "comments" box.

love
nick

Would you like a lanyard spliced up, or anything else for that matter??? Give me a call- 323-384-7770 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds