something for TCI to think about

• Dietley
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
19 years 4 months ago - 19 years 4 months ago #124441 by Dietley
Replied by Dietley on topic something for TCI to think about
Very sweet, guys. You sure know how to ruin a perfectly good snit. I was very touched and honoured by your comments; it was almost like hearing your own eulogy! Grieve not, mes amis, I haven't died, and I haven't even given up tree climbing. I will still be visiting here, just not posting. If you need some advice on a project, or a prototype made up, you can find me at www.treeclimbercoalition.org, plus you both should still have my email address.

You are being especially kind, Nick, considering how long you've been waiting for the second batch of slack tenders. I haven't forgotten you, it's just that I keep wasting all my spare time climbing trees and hanging out on the internet! ;)

A younger version of you, eh Cam? I'm going to be 47 next week; I always envisioned you as being younger than me!
Your idea of using a commodity with a better exchange rate is good, but I thing Homeland Security is clamping down on cross-border trafficking in hockey pucks, Canadian bacon, and especially poutine. But perhaps Peter would waive my membership fee if I sent him one of my grapnels? What do you think?

Your pal,
Brad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 4 months ago - 19 years 4 months ago #124442 by icabod
Replied by icabod on topic Grappnels
He might give you his car for one of those bad boys!

I'll be 30 in July Brad. That was the joke. How's your back these days old man?!:D

We know where to find you, you'll be in a tree somewhere.

Climb Safe!
Cam

Cam "Icabod" Taylor

• Bradley Ford
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
19 years 3 months ago - 19 years 3 months ago #124692 by Bradley Ford
Replied by Bradley Ford on topic something for TCI to think about

Originally posted by Treeman
You are encouraged here to ask your questions and initiate topics rather than scrounge through the threads waiting for something useful for yourself.

I think most people would see a paid membership to an internet forum as a strong discouragement. :(

I'm curious--what other forums did your market research find as examples of successful pay-to-post businesses?

More
19 years 3 months ago - 19 years 3 months ago #124696 by treeman
Replied by treeman on topic Market research
TCI did not do a market research on “paid to post” issues. Competing with other message boards is not an issue with us either.

Waving from a treetop,
Peter Treeman Jenkins

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds