Harness replacement

• Testa_Dura
  • Testa_Dura's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #140050 by Testa_Dura
Harness replacement was created by Testa_Dura
Am looking into purchasing a new harness to replace my Weaver model 1036 (mgn date 1998) .. although I've taken good care .. it's + 25 years old .. so .. am looking Camp Tree access EVO .. I work in Ddrt not SRT .. At first glance this could work for me and be an interesting choice .. Anyone here use that particular harness .. I'm in Canada and found a online store that sells this brand .. ThanX 😊

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #140051 by patty
Replied by patty on topic Harness replacement
Hi Testa Dura,
In the Entry-level Tree Worker kit we put together for students of our Entry-level Tree Worker Program (sold by WesSpur and American Arborist Supplies, Peter (TCI Founder) included the Camp Tree Access ST after the New Tribe Onyx was no longer available. I myself don't know what the differences are between the ST and the EVO -- I'm not a climber -- but check it out.
Patty

• Testa_Dura
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #140052 by Testa_Dura
Replied by Testa_Dura on topic Harness replacement
Thank you for that information .. I'm currently looking at both models .. probably make a decision early next week 👌

• Testa_Dura
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
4 months 2 weeks ago #140053 by Testa_Dura
Replied by Testa_Dura on topic Harness replacement
Hello 👋 .. Received my Camp tree access EVO .. .. Looks great .. am wondering about two buckle like attachments situated in the front .. Don't understand what they are for 😅 .. I've looked at photos of this saddle with an optional harness .. I don't see it attached to those buckles .. I will include a photo of said buckle like attachments .. hoping someone knows 👍
Attachments:

More
4 months 1 week ago #140054 by benchen
Replied by benchen on topic Harness replacement
I just got the Camp Access saddle to replace my Treemotion. I am happy with it. I like the double bridge on it. The only drawback is it feels like it sits a bit low & doesn't have many gear loops on it. I was looking at the Notch Sentinel but ended up choosing this one as it seemed to be the best buy for the $

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds