New catalog, new products, new order

• greenluck
  • greenluck's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #135382 by greenluck
New catalog, new products, new order was created by greenluck
I just received the new Sherrill tree catalog. WOW!

Lots of new products and offers including the UFO from Rock Exotica and free shipping on orders over $99 dollars!

I ordered a Rapide Hitch Climber Pulley, a Grizzly spliced 30" 2i Bee Line, and 2 Rock Exotica Rock O carabiners.

The Grizzley sliced 30" 2i bee line is great. I like the fact that the Bee Line Grizzly splice uses the core and cover to form the eyes, not just the core as with hand spliced versions. I don't think I will be ordering anymore hand spliced hitch cords. Grizzly splices are cheaper, stronger, and seem more durable. I just wish I would have tried them before. The 8mm works great with my tachyon rope.

I don't know how I climbed DRT before the Rapide Hitch Climber pulley. I can't live without it. It is the best hitch pulley period! If you don't have one you are missing out.

After trying the Rock O carabiners from Rock Exotica I don't know if I can go back to Petzl connectors. The Rock Os have smoother and easier to use gates and a much cheaper than Petzl. Lookout Petzl!

Overall I am impressed with Sherrill's 2011 prices, shipping and catalog. Their free shipping offer is sure to drive up sales, increase customer satisfaction, and give Wesspur and TreeStuff some serious competition. Good job Sherrill Tree.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by greenluck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds