A New Tool!

• oldtimer
  • oldtimer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
14 years 11 months ago #133667 by oldtimer
A New Tool! was created by oldtimer
I just received my newest climbing \"Tool\"! It is the Getting Rigged - Rope Climbing Basics for the Forest Canopy.
It is the latest publication by Tree Trek Exploration, The TCC Team and TC-USA. A Basic compendium of tree climbing history and techniques for introductory double rope technique. I enjoyed the historical perspective as well as the sound advise from many sources in the Recreation Tree Climbing Community.

I highly recommend it for all new students to read and to consult while attending formal training in one of the many Tree Climbing Schools. I also recommend it to those people that have been climbing for a while and want to have a serious volume to consult and to refresh on the basic safety techniques. This is a complementary book to Peter Jenkins Tree Climbing Training Basics Video that helps visualize the techniques in simple clear ways. ( You can order the video from the TCI on line store.)

If you are interested in a copy contact Bill Maher directly at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds