Climbing In The NorthEast?????

• spiritsk8
  • spiritsk8's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
16 years 3 months ago #131015 by spiritsk8
Climbing In The NorthEast????? was created by spiritsk8
i am not new to climbing but not to experienced beyond the big oak trees in my backyard i am looking for new and taller places to climb in the northeast also looking for climbing partner live in lower CT driving is not a problem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 3 months ago - 16 years 3 months ago #131017 by oldtimer
Replied by oldtimer on topic Re:Climbing In The NorthEast?????
Welcomed to the TCI Board. I am sure that Moss will sure contact you in the next few days. He is the most involved Climber and \"instructor\" in that area (Close to Boston.) They recently organized a Boston Area Climbers Group and that would be a good place to contact for their regular Group climbs. Keep and eye on this Board and climbers in the area will show up. :laugh:
Here is a link to their site that just got opened for business!
http://bostontreeclimbers.ning.com/
Last edit: 16 years 3 months ago by oldtimer.

More
16 years 3 months ago #131022 by moss
Replied by moss on topic Re:Climbing In The NorthEast?????
Yep there are some Connecticut and New York area climbers on BARC , try posting to see if you can get a response.

I've already alerted a BARC member who is near your location to your post on the TCI forum.
-moss

More
16 years 3 months ago #131024 by AdamO
Replied by AdamO on topic Re:Climbing In The NorthEast?????
Spiritsk8,

Moss directed me here. I'm in Westchester county, NY. I'm new to climbing and I've got no gear (been doing my homework on that). I'd be thrilled to get together and climb. Drop me an email if you like This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds