PA Cat Rescue

• 2chops
  • 2chops's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
8 years 9 months ago #137347 by 2chops
PA Cat Rescue was created by 2chops
Well this is a first for me. I was contacted this evening about doing a cat rescue in a near by town. The gist is that this cat got its self up a smallish tree 3 days ago. Owners called the fire department to help. They managed to scare it up into an adjoining oak and climb even higher. After talking to the owner, I learned that the cat has its shots up to date. Nice to know. I'm going to take a crack at it after work tomorrow. I'll update y'all once the deed is done.

Wish me luck.

Ron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• 2chops
  • 2chops's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #137349 by 2chops
Replied by 2chops on topic PA Cat Rescue
Sorry folks. Move along. Nothing to see here...

Got a call from the owner this morning. She found a local that could give it a try in the AM. Turns out he was successful. Good for them. The owner did tell me that they have 15 other cats. So I may get a call from her on down the line. So now I have a Jeep full of climbing gear and an open schedule this evening. Hmmm. What to do?....
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by 2chops. Reason: Auto correct strikes again. putting words in my mouth. arrrgh.

• rob2312
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 9 months ago #137350 by rob2312
Replied by rob2312 on topic PA Cat Rescue
Interesting story. I have been watching treetop canopy cat rescue on tv. They say most cat rescues are 35 to 40 foot high. Very interesting to me because I own nine cats. I would do anything to rescue them. Plus I have the climbing skills. So seems like a good side job, if I had the time. Who needs a ladder, when you got the ropes skills?

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds