• figmadness
  • figmadness's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
20 years 2 months ago - 20 years 2 months ago #123316 by figmadness
this rocks was created by figmadness
TextYellow
I am so excited...wow...you have probably heard this story a million times but let me take my piece of the cake...
I was addicted to climbing every single tree on our property when i was a kid, and would pester to be taken to New Farm Park where the huge Fig trees are...
There are so many photos of me up trees as a kid.... I used to run aay and hide in them when mum and dad were fighting, thankgod i no longer have to find peace for those reasons, but the longing to be in the trees still runs through me. This is the first time I have actually seen anything like this, I had heard about it, and am so glad to find this association on such an awesome level.
I am an extreme sports lover...snowboarding, skateboarding, surfing, gymnastics,capoeira....love it all...

Are there any aussies here...do you guys know about any tree climbing groups down here??? would love to hear about them and go get in on the serious art of following the calling back to the trees:o:o:o

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tear
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 years 2 months ago - 20 years 2 months ago #123317 by Tear
Replied by Tear on topic Red Panda
If you go down to the section entitled "Canopy Researchers," you'll find a guy going by "Red Panda" who's doing research down under.

Josh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds