...And the Week 4 Gear Rater Contest Winners Are

• pattyjenkins
  • pattyjenkins's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
16 years 4 months ago - 16 years 4 months ago #130987 by pattyjenkins
This week Rboreal (Miko) and HooT (Eric) won the $25 gift certificates from SherrillTree. Congratulations! Lucky HooT--this is his second win!

This is the final week of the contest. Get those reviews in! Wouldn't you love to be a winner, too?

Thanks to all of you who continue to write reviews and submit items for evaluation.

Patty
Last edit: 16 years 4 months ago by pattyjenkins.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 4 months ago #130991 by HooT
Thanks TCI & Sherrill Tree! I was just having (seriously) lots of fun adding my two cents to the Gear Rater, which I truly feel is a really good tool for climbers researching the purchase of new or additional gear. I wish that the gear rater was around when I was buying my original setup, and I do hope that it helps people make informed decisions about the gear that is available and it's strengths and weaknesses. And maybe just maybe the manufacturers will take note of some of our constructive criticisms and our gear will keep getting better and safer to boot! Needless to say, I am thrilled at having won, and will continue to add to the gear rater regardless of whether there is a contest going on or not, and I hope that everyone else will too.

Eric

So many Trees... So little Time!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds