Call for Photos!

• nickfromwi
  • nickfromwi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
18 years 4 months ago - 18 years 4 months ago #126636 by nickfromwi
Call for Photos! was created by nickfromwi
I am in the process of making a new website. I know a lot of ya'll are climbing and rigging with things I've spliced. I'd LOVE if I could get some pictures of those things in use and maybe use them on my site.

You can email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or you can snail mail them to me.

High resolution please. I'll compress if I need to.

love
nick

Would you like a lanyard spliced up, or anything else for that matter??? Give me a call- 323-384-7770 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 3 months ago - 18 years 3 months ago #126744 by icabod
Replied by icabod on topic ANSWER TO CALL
Nick!

I'll come to the rescue. I've got your slacktenders (the rope ones) that I use with my advanced hitches. I think I can set up a nice shot with one of those. The colorful one should be just right.

I've also got my old throwline that you helped me eye splice so I could girth hitch my throwbag, that's still trick!

Climb Safe!
Icabod

Cam "Icabod" Taylor

• nickfromwi
  • nickfromwi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
18 years 3 months ago - 18 years 3 months ago #126754 by nickfromwi
Replied by nickfromwi on topic Call for Photos!
Cam, those would be PERFECT!!!! I think the rope slack tender is a prime example of what my custom splicing is all about. I would LOVE to have a pic of yours, since I lost the one I made for myself!

love
nick

Would you like a lanyard spliced up, or anything else for that matter??? Give me a call- 323-384-7770 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds