CLIMB IN VA - OCT. 3-5

• bobwray
  • bobwray's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
20 years 6 months ago - 20 years 6 months ago #122743 by bobwray
CLIMB IN VA - OCT. 3-5 was created by bobwray
Climbing Party in SW Virginia on the Blue Ridge Parkway near Meadows of Dan, VA. October 3-5. I have gotten a number of responses so far so this should be a good group!! I have plenty of room for primitive camping and I have found several "never climbed" trees in the past week. The event is FREE so email me for directions.
Hope you can make it!
Bob in VA.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• harrywbarnhurst
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
20 years 6 months ago - 20 years 6 months ago #122747 by harrywbarnhurst
Replied by harrywbarnhurst on topic CLIMB IN VA - OCT. 3-5
Well Bob, you already know that I am coming but am replying to get some experience with this new site format. It sounds like a great weekend and am glad that you made it through Hurricane Isabel virtually unscathed.I have been climbing for a year now and all of my climbs, except my IBC class, have been solo climbs. I look forward to "hanging out" with other climbing enthusiasts and learning some more about treeclimbing. 10 Days and a wake up! I'll see you soon.

PS: If anyone is planning on coming and has an extra treeboat that they wouldn't mind letting me try out while at this event please let me know. As of now I do not have one but would love to try it out (thanks in advance).

Be well!!!!

In Peace,

Legolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds