Tree Climbers International Forum

Register today!  Website registration is required to participate in our Forums. Register now and start posting your comments!

New climbers! These Forums are not intended as a substitute for professional tree climbing instruction. Please do not use them for that purpose. We urge you learn the fundamentals of safe tree climbing by taking a “Basic Tree Climbing Course,” or by purchasing TCI’s "Tree Climbing Basics” DVD or online BTCC.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hola from Misiones, Argentina

Hola from Misiones, Argentina 7 months 1 week ago #137972

Hi everyone, I've been climbing trees using SRT for more than a decade, for my research on bird nests in the Atlantic Forest of Argentina, but never been involved in any tree-climbing community :). Looking forward to reading about how the rest of you get up into the canopy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hola from Misiones, Argentina 7 months 1 week ago #137975

• moss
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 82
KristinaC wrote:
Hi everyone, I've been climbing trees using SRT for more than a decade, for my research on bird nests in the Atlantic Forest of Argentina, but never been involved in any tree-climbing community :). Looking forward to reading about how the rest of you get up into the canopy.

Welcome Kristina,, looking forward to your posts and hearing more about your climbing experiences.
-AJ

Hola from Misiones, Argentina 5 months 4 weeks ago #138014

Hello and welcome, Kristina!

Hola from Misiones, Argentina 5 months 2 weeks ago #138021

Hola I am living in Rosario but I am from California. I cut and prune trees for a living I did not think Argentina’s liked climbing trees. There is no soccer ball in involved lol. I climb for fun as well I would love to be in a group over here if you are starting one you can definitely count me in.

Hola from Misiones, Argentina 5 months 2 weeks ago #138022

Hey Tony, ja ja well actually I'm Canadian, but I lead a group of people that climb trees for scientific research. Look us up if you're ever in San Pedro, Misiones :) www.pinoparana.org
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds

Visitor Login