TCI Mission Statement
Tree Climbers International, Inc. promotes tree climbing as a safe recreational activity suitable for people of all ages.
Our goals are to:
- Discover and promote technical tree climbing techniques that are safe for people and do no harm to trees.
- Provide qualified tree climbing instruction by highly-trained instructors.
- Produce and distribute educational and inspiring publications to promote safe recreational tree climbing.
- Create climbing chapters (or "groves" ) in every city, town, or hamlet worldwide.
- Hold periodic regional, national, and international tree climbing gatherings.
- Create a communication network of tree climbing enthusiasts through our website, publications, and social media.
- Locate and secure access to climbing trees suitable for recreational climbing.
- Promote respect and responsibility towards trees and the natural environment.
- Have fun exploring the high canopy while sharing adventures with like-minded people.