My Gear is on the Way

More
14 years 10 months ago #133865 by Davej
Replied by Davej on topic Re:Gear for sale!!!!

TreeBird2 wrote:
A while a go I wanted to get into tree climbing, I purchased a lot of gear, pretty much all I needed to start drt and never did. My gear hasn't been used at all...

Hi Lisa, so what happened to your interest in tree climbing? Why did it fizzle out?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #133867 by TreeBird2
Replied by TreeBird2 on topic Re:Gear for sale!!!!
moss wrote:

What size is the Tengu harness?
-moss

Medium/Medium I believe, I'll have to confirm that.

More
14 years 10 months ago #133868 by TreeBird2
Replied by TreeBird2 on topic Re:Gear for sale!!!!
Davej wrote:

TreeBird2 wrote:
A while a go I wanted to get into tree climbing, I purchased a lot of gear, pretty much all I needed to start drt and never did. My gear hasn't been used at all...

Hi Lisa, so what happened to your interest in tree climbing? Why did it fizzle out?

Couldn't find anyone in the area, I wanted to go to tree week but that never worked out. I think I would have been more confident climbing by myself if I had gone. I only went out once, I found a wild tree and lost all my lines and throw bags just trying to set the line. I replaced the bags, but I guess I just wasn't that into it. Also, not knowing where to climb was a problem.

More
14 years 10 months ago #133872 by Davej
Replied by Davej on topic Re:Gear for sale!!!!

TreeBird2 wrote:
Couldn't find anyone in the area, I wanted to go to tree week but that never worked out. I think I would have been more confident climbing by myself if I had gone. I only went out once, I found a wild tree and lost all my lines and throw bags just trying to set the line. I replaced the bags, but I guess I just wasn't that into it. Also, not knowing where to climb was a problem.

Ah well, these are common problems. I still say we need to convert some of these rock climbers that are everywhere. Sooner or later I'll probably be investigating trees in some hidden corner of the local park.

More
14 years 10 months ago #133878 by TreeBird2
Replied by TreeBird2 on topic Re:My Gear is on the Way

Pictures of the gear. The throwbags are actually sweet 13s and there are four of them. Also not mentioned above was the two books and the DVD. Gear total is over $700. I'm getting a few offers on some of the gear. I am going to hold out a little longer to see if I can sell it all together. Meanwhile, keep e-mailing with your offers for bits and pieces or the whole thing. Any offer will be considered. None of this gear has ever been used, except for some of the blackline. But in the ziplock bag is another hank (either 100 or 200 ft that has not been used. Great chance to get some gear cheap.
Thanks,
Lisa
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds