More
18 years 2 months ago - 18 years 2 months ago #127024 by Tom Dunlap
Replied by Tom Dunlap on topic
The factory approved bridge replacement needs to be made from material that meets the same spec as climbing rope. The bridge can be attached like mine with the stoppers on the outside or attached to the clevis. By using stoppers the bridge can be tweaked to an exact length. While I was tweaking I would make 1/4" adjustments to get it set.

Like all cats, Scourge is curious about what comes into the house. I think she approves of my purchase.

Strong limbs and single ropes!
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 2 months ago - 18 years 2 months ago #127047 by climber020
Replied by climber020 on topic
As when saying toy I was talking of the feeling of getting something new you haven't used before. After using it and seeing how it works it falls into one of two catagories:
Tools or
Useless.
We all have some of each.

Also when you get a new type of ascender/ descender, rope or try a new technique with different tools and it makes climbing easier, you are able to enjoy it even more.

See you at the top.

• SRT-Tech
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 8 months ago - 17 years 8 months ago #128007 by SRT-Tech
Replied by SRT-Tech on topic
i have days where i dump out my pack on the floor, and take nothing with me but a short 25 meter rope, branch protector wrap, harness and one prussick. (and helmet of course!!)

i get annoyed sometimes with all the gear, yet i really like gear too.

im doomed. :D

AWESOME cat by the way!!!

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds