Any New Books Out There?

• jimk123
  • jimk123's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 years 1 week ago - 18 years 1 week ago #127520 by jimk123
Any New Books Out There? was created by jimk123
After my winter reprieve from tree climbing, I'm curious if there are any new books available for RTC, general climbing and knots?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 1 week ago - 18 years 1 week ago #127526 by moss
Replied by moss on topic Any New Books Out There?
Can't say I know of any new books out there but I can say welcome back, I was wondering what you've been up to.

• wildbill
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 years 1 week ago - 18 years 1 week ago #127527 by wildbill
Replied by wildbill on topic Any New Books Out There?
There's a rumor going around that Alice Lou Cornshcuker, grits chef extraordinare to the recreational treeclimbing commiunity and spokesmodel for the world's largest chain of breakfast restaurants, will eventually complete her tell-all book. It is supposed to be centered around her involvement with treeclimbers in the central Ohio area and may (just maybe) include a few tidbits that could get some fellers in trouble with their wives and/or girlfriends. The big question, Jim K., is: Will your name be in it?

• jimk123
  • jimk123's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 years 5 days ago - 18 years 5 days ago #127539 by jimk123
Replied by jimk123 on topic Reconnecting
Yes indeed I've endured a reprieve in tree climbing. Sometimes a career transition becomes rather consuming. Having just completed one, I needed to focus on priorities. I'm back.

Over the past four years, I've travelled more than 70% of the time. There was a period where many of my postings were submitted from Brazil. I've had the pleasure of submitting posts from three continents. RTC is a great passtime and communicating with this community allowed a connection to a homeland and activity that I love.

It's good to be in touch again and experiencing such a wonderful interaction with people and nature.

I welcome any stories that may emerge from future tell all books!!! Stories are the foundation of a legend. It's the photos that I'm worried about!!!

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds