Happy 65th Birthday Joe Maher

• jimk123
  • jimk123's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 years 4 months ago - 18 years 4 months ago #126635 by jimk123
Happy 65th Birthday Joe Maher was created by jimk123
As announced by Wild Bill on the coalition website:

Not only is Joe of the Jungle arriving today at his "other" home in Boca del Drago, Panama, but it is also the anniversary of his birth.

Joe Maher turned 65 today. He's in Panama for the purpose of training people on climbing in the canopy. He's been a TCI instructor as well. I've had the pleasure of meeting and climbing with Joe. I'm making note of his 65th birthday, because I simply like the notion that people are expanding their activities through life. This has been the big lesson for me in RTC. Jim W turned 65 this week, and I have had the pleasure of climbing with him as well (Jim and I went trespassing by "accident" and made friends and smiles along the way). I'm sure that there are similar stories being played out in the RTC community. These are the two inspirational folks that I've met. The point is that RTC leads to a safe adventure that can be experienced through a large part of life. This is cool. If I propose any other examples then I encounter breaking myths like Tom Dunlap isn't 38 years old.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds