Mississippi Climbing???

• phototropic1
  • phototropic1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 years 8 months ago - 18 years 8 months ago #125770 by phototropic1
Mississippi Climbing??? was created by phototropic1
I posted this yesterday on the "Finding Something Etc" board:

Are there any active climbing groups in MS. I have found a site for Treeclimbing MS, but the site seems to have been abandoned for the last couple of months. I even sent an email several weeks ago, but got no reply. I am interested in getting into climbing and would like to talk with some local folks about that. (Or even non-local) I need some help getting started. Thanks for any advice!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Bradley Ford
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 years 8 months ago - 18 years 8 months ago #125772 by Bradley Ford
Replied by Bradley Ford on topic Mississippi Climbing???
I (and I'd bet several others here) would be happy to talk with you about recreational tree climbing. I sent you a U2U message with my contact information.

More
18 years 8 months ago - 18 years 8 months ago #125773 by optimusclimb
Replied by optimusclimb on topic TreeclimbingMS.com
phototropic1,

Treeclimbingms.com is a work in progress. I have not had the time to finish out the site. We have just finished filming a segment with MS Outdoors and we will be updating the site with plenty of news and climbing events as soon as we get a calendar worked out. My primary goal as of the past 2 weeks was to finish out the grove. Just finished mulching and still have some pruning to do. I will post pics on treeclimbingms.com this week. If I haven't responded to your email I apologize please resend to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

As of this moment I hope I still have trees after Katrina blows through:(

-Lance

Climb On!

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds