Shohomish county Wash Climbers

• owlshadow
  • owlshadow's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
19 years 8 months ago - 19 years 8 months ago #123926 by owlshadow
Shohomish county Wash Climbers was created by owlshadow
Hey I just learned of the site and live out past monroe washington I was wondering if there were any climbers in the area who were willing to show me the ropes?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 years 8 months ago - 19 years 8 months ago #123950 by feenix23
Replied by feenix23 on topic also in the area
I also just joined the forum and am looking for some instruction in tree climbing in the area. I can't seem to find anything in the Washington area. Anyone?Help?

More
19 years 7 months ago - 19 years 7 months ago #123974 by wahoo101
Replied by wahoo101 on topic Instruction/ fun climbs
If you are looking for some instruction, try visiting pacifictreeclimbing.com. They are a relatively new outfit in Southern Oregon that is offering climbing instruction and climbs, including an overnighter with meals included for $250. My son and I climb near Anacortes and would be glad to share what little we know if you have your own harnesses and a few good carabiners. Climb high and be safe, Ben & Logan from Anacortes

More
19 years 3 months ago - 19 years 3 months ago #124680 by wahoo101
Replied by wahoo101 on topic Spring climbs - Coastal Washington
Just checking to see if anyone knows of any arrangements for group climbs/instruction/sharing type gigs in the spring. We found an awesome stand of old growth firs on the north end of Whidbey Island, near a great campground.....hint, hint. There are a few maples and cedars in there, too, to make the canopy more interesting as you ascend. One tree we climbed had the 1st limb at 110'. Since we live in the area and I am a disabled veteran, I can reserve a site in the parks real easy. So, swing us a line, someone.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds