ITCC Family Climb

• markf12
  • markf12's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
17 years 9 months ago - 17 years 9 months ago #127966 by markf12
ITCC Family Climb was created by markf12
It was a beastly hot day in Minneapolis (are you folks from Georgia sure you didn't bring some of your weather along?), and the hottest tree climbers anywhere were out strutting their stuff. My family and I came out to watch them for a while, but what the kids really wanted to do was the family climb. We eventually found Peter, Patty, and a bunch of volunteers over in a corner of the park.

After a short wait, during which the kids took bucket lift rides, Peter gave us the intro spiel and they tied us in. Wendy and the kids took to it right away - to the point where we had to come back for more the next morning. And this time, we remembered to bring the camera:

Family climb pics

Many thanks to Peter & Patty! A good time was had by all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 9 months ago - 17 years 9 months ago #127967 by moss
Replied by moss on topic ITCC Family Climb
I was hoping there would be a report on Treeman's ITCC family climbs, thanks for posting!

It can be tricky getting the right URL for your Flickr photos, I think this will do it:
Mark's photos from the ITCC/TCI family climb

• markf12
  • markf12's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
More
17 years 9 months ago - 17 years 9 months ago #127969 by markf12
Replied by markf12 on topic ITCC Family Climb
Thanks much Moss. I'm still learning the tricks of coaxing the message board into handling images - it seems to need to be tricked into proper behavior. (I'd be fine if it just accepted straight HTML). Anyway, I think the links in the original message are OK now...

More
17 years 8 months ago - 17 years 8 months ago #127977 by oldtimer
Replied by oldtimer on topic Nice Pictures
Thanks Moss for posting the pictures. It is nice to see actual family groups climbs taking place. They look like they were having fun. Good Job by Peter and his helpers.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds