2nd ANNUAL BLUE RIDGE CLIMB IN OCT 8-10

• bobwray
  • bobwray's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
19 years 8 months ago - 19 years 8 months ago #123916 by bobwray
Here we go again! I have found several new BIG trees in the past few months in some awesome settings.
We have way more trees than climbers so there is absolutely no waiting to get tied in. Plenty of room for primitive camping plus local B&Bs, motels, cabins and campgounds.
Please email me for directions so that I can get a head count for the cook out Sat. bight.
Price is same as last year...........FREE.
Hope you can make this one,
Bob in VA
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• harrywbarnhurst
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
19 years 8 months ago - 19 years 8 months ago #123924 by harrywbarnhurst
Replied by harrywbarnhurst on topic 2nd annual Blue Ridge Climb in
Bob,

I am planning on being there and hope that your home grove is experienced by many more climbers this year. For those who have not been to Bob's place, I just want to let you know that if you are planning to make it you will experience a truely great climbing experience. Climbing right off the Blue Ridge Parkway, in fact you can see the PKWY from some of the trees on the eastern part of Bob's property. I spent all of my time last year in some of the yellow poplars (and they are everywhere) and am looking forward to getting back down there in October. As Bob said there are definitely enough trees to accomodate the climbers that will be coming. No worrying about getting permission or making ninja climbs as this is Bob's place. I can not make it to Nebraska in September but I hope to see some of the same climbers in Virginia in October. If you are coming from a great distance to go to Nebraska and can stay here a little longer it would be great to climb with you in VA. So until then climb safe and have a great day!!!!

In Peace,

Legolas

• wildbill
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
19 years 8 months ago - 19 years 8 months ago #123931 by wildbill
Replied by wildbill on topic Best climb in Virginia
Last year we had a great experience at Bob's place on the Blue Ridge Parkway, and this year should be even better. If anwone wants to carpool from the Atlanta/north Georgia area to this climb in October, I'm considering taking the motorhome that can hold about six to eight people in righteous comfort. As Harry says, there're plenty of trees for everybody...!
--Wild Bill

• Double A
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
19 years 4 months ago - 19 years 4 months ago #124249 by Double A
Replied by Double A on topic 2nd ANNUAL BLUE RIDGE CLIMB IN OCT 8-10
Bob:

I am in Southside Va and am looking to expand my tree climbing experience. Have camp here and have a great tree climbing area here as well as many other great spots.

Andy

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds