Seek Company supports climbing Arborist from Ger.

• treeclimbing_fiete
  • treeclimbing_fiete's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #138269 by treeclimbing_fiete
Seek Company supports climbing Arborist from Ger. was created by treeclimbing_fiete
I would like to apply for employment as a tree climber in the USA. I have been working independently for some time and in cooperation with very experienced other arborists in Germany. I am experienced in using the chainsaw in the tree and on the ground. I climb SRT and DRT. And of course different rigging methods. I have completed the corresponding licenses in Germany. Even in large trees, I can safely move in all areas and have experience to apply the right measures to the trees in the customer's interest. I'm physically fit as I still go running and ride mountain bike next to my full-time climbing work. I never smoke and never drink! I have a lot of communication and social skills because I have worked as a pedagogue with adults and adolescents for many years. I have the driver license e up to 7,5t.
I need a supporting company to get a work visa in the USA
Would be happy to get a chance.
I spend time in canada from the end of Jan 2019 and so have a good possibility to come to an interview fast.
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by treeclimbing_fiete.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #138270 by patty
I have written an email to this climber and will try to help him.
Patty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds