Hello from Chapel Hill, NC!

• DavidRIcks
  • DavidRIcks's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #138171 by DavidRIcks
Hello from Chapel Hill, NC! was created by DavidRIcks
Hey Tree Climbing Family! I'm David from Chapel Hill. I've been tree climbing for about 3 years now (with ropes/adult style :)) and have been a tree lover/climber all of my life. I'm fortunate to have met and climbed with some great local arborists/climbers - some that even frequent this site. Before I became a member here, I frequently used this site for information...I figured its time to officially become a member of the TCI Family!

I have 2 jobs - one as an operations manager for a hospitality art company & 1 as a climber for a local tree care company.

I love everything about tree climbing including the gear/splicing aspect. I'm an avid splicer - splicing all of my own climbing/rigging gear along with splicing gear for my tree care employer.

My wife, Emilee is an occasional climber (she climbed far more often before we had our son, Oliver)

I'm looking forward to connecting with folks on the site, learning from them & sharing any helpful information I can to help others love tree climbing!
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by DavidRIcks. Reason: spelling :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds