Tree Climbers International Forum

Register today!  Website registration is required to participate in our Forums. Register now and start posting your comments!

New climbers! These Forums are not intended as a substitute for professional tree climbing instruction. Please do not use them for that purpose. We urge you learn the fundamentals of safe tree climbing by taking a “Basic Tree Climbing Course,” or by purchasing TCI’s "Tree Climbing Basics” DVD or online BTCC.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Graet greetings from Italy

Graet greetings from Italy 1 year 2 months ago #137893

• dragon14
  • Fresh Boarder
I am a new climber from Italy. I started last year reading a lot of book and then I decided to buy the complete equipment for SRT and DRT.
Briefly, my work doesn't have something in common with nature, but I love helping my family in my little farm and care of trees is my task. After having observed hon unsafe worked some people I have decided to care my tree alone and safty. But tree climbing is becoming a sport, an hobby a really relaxing thing than a job.
Finally, I usually use DRT with petzel zigzag and the same harness.

Thanks a lot for yhis fantastic forum with a lot o interesting information.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Graet greetings from Italy 1 year 1 month ago #137894

• moss
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 82
Great story, looking forward to hearing more about your climbing experiences and adventures.
-AJ

Graet greetings from Italy 1 year 2 weeks ago #137904

Glad to see a lot of climbers here, and from all around the world!! unfortunately i had an accident which makes me a member of onlinepharmacyreviews.org or such sites... but in the meantime i'm healing i thought about learning and making new friends and i found you guys. this is amazing!
Last Edit: 11 months 3 weeks ago by Nints1940.
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

Visitor Login