Hello from france has all the climber of the world

• Youen
  • Youen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #137735 by Youen
Hello from france has all the climber of the world.

I am delighted to have taken my membership to TCI, it is my Christmas gifts. For a long time I have been watching what happens in the middle of tree climbing in the united states and I inspire myself to bring this Practice in France with a dynamic sport

So, after 8 years of acrobatic work as a string player, I passed the diploma (Educator Grimpe Arbre) in order to share and take with me people curious to experience new sensations in the heart of trees in any security. Now an athletic climbing instructor framed in trees and having set up the TREE CONNECT structure, I await you near my tree to make you live an unforgettable experience in France.

In the future I would like to be able to contact TCI members around the world when I travel to see their trees. I would like to thank all of you at the end of the year.

Please excuse me for my English, I go through a translator ...
Thank you
By

https://tree-connect.net/
https://www.facebook.com/treeconnect24/?ref=settings#

Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Youen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #137740 by moss
Welcome and thanks for all the great work you've done. Many of us met Hugues GĂ©lis from France at the Rendezvous in Atlanta, Georgia a short couple of years ago.

In 2011 Lionel Largermette visited the U.S. with his wife and two children. We had a chance to climb, neither could speak the other's language, but we had an amazing time.

Lionel in the top of a tall woods eastern white pine.

Maybe you know Hugues or Lionel?

If you make it to Massachusetts/U.S. I can lead you to some amazing trees and give you a place to stay.
-Andrew
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by moss.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Youen

• Youen
  • Youen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
7 years 3 months ago #137742 by Youen
Hi Andrew, thanks for your reply.
I do not know personally the two French climbers but I see who it is. I know on the contrary Lionel Picart from Hevea, supplier of tree climbing equipment. The tree climbing is universal and I hope to share with our climber our common passion. I thank you for your invitation.
If you come to France, it is with pleasure that I welcome you also to my house.
See you soon.
Happy New Year.

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds