• ogham12
  • ogham12's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
17 years 1 month ago - 17 years 1 month ago #129204 by ogham12
It's a BIG BIG WORLD was created by ogham12
Hiya all :-)
Just curious if anyone else out there has seen the PBS kids show, "It's a Big Big World". It all revolves around "The World Tree".... that is the tallest in a beautiful rainforest. The main character is a sloth named "Snook" who reminds me a lot of a treeclimber I met in Cave Junction, Oregon ;-)

We always watch it when my girlfriend watches the neighbor's kids, but to be truthful, I think we like it even more than they do. It's complete with swaying on vines, tree-time, and a great characters, like a fish named Ich, who once thought it would rain enough for him to be King of the World Tree. There's also curious marmosets, a wise old turtle with the map of the world on her shell (Madge), frogs (Warts), tropical birds (Birdette), an anteater named Bob (always trying to relate to ants), dragonflies.... and a shaman-monkey named Oko who does Tai Chi in the tree.

There's a link for it at http://pbskids.org if you haven't seen it. It's a site that doesn't let us explore it too much with a dialup connection, but it looks cool.

I wonder if some tree-climber is behind it all? Sure seems like it, lol :D

What Was, WAS; What Is, IS; and What's Gonna Be, is GONNA BE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds