Tree Climbers International Forum

Register today!  Website registration is required to participate in our Forums. Register now and start posting your comments!

New climbers! These Forums are not intended as a substitute for professional tree climbing instruction. Please do not use them for that purpose. We urge you learn the fundamentals of safe tree climbing by taking a “Basic Tree Climbing Course,” or by purchasing TCI’s "Tree Climbing Basics” DVD or online BTCC.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hi there

Hi there 4 weeks 1 day ago #138179

Hi all!I found this site by accident and just had to check it out.I had no idea that people climb trees for fun other than for deer hunting.Now I don't know how you feel about that,but that is what I do.
I really love sitting up in my "perch"and surveying all the beauty around me.
Have fun,be safe,and God bless.:P
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hi there 3 weeks 6 days ago #138180

• moss
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 82
leaffine5212 wrote:
Hi all!I found this site by accident and just had to check it out.I had no idea that people climb trees for fun other than for deer hunting.Now I don't know how you feel about that,but that is what I do.
I really love sitting up in my "perch"and surveying all the beauty around me.
Have fun,be safe,and God bless.:P

Rope and harness tree climbing skill will improve your options for deer hunting, New Tribe in Oregon has a pretty interesting harness and rope system for hunting from trees.

New Tribe Aerohunter

-AJ
Last Edit: 3 weeks 6 days ago by moss.

Hi there 1 week 4 days ago #138190

• Greenluck
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
The New Tribe Aero would increase the safety of any tree stand when used properly. Way better than trying to wedge your self into a crotch or balance on a rickety stand 15-20 feet up while holding a firearm.

Be safe up there.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

Visitor Login