Climbing log(s)?

• StihlHusqy
  • StihlHusqy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
8 years 5 months ago #137542 by StihlHusqy
Climbing log(s)? was created by StihlHusqy
I've read a couple different threads and saw that some people keep a climbing log. Is this something most do? and is it to keep track of pieces of gear used and in what combination/setup or is it more general?

I've seen some write about what tree climbed (species), height, problems climbing, and all sorts of other things. Kind of curious to see what everyone that keeps a log keeps in it and how one might log their climbs. Is it advisable to buy something like a "daily planner" or is it just something different climbers setup using different methods, i.e. digital, folder of individual sheets of reports, blank notebook, file cabinet of climb sheets... etc

I guess one could choose pretty much anything but it would be nice if a gear company or retailer came out with a couple choices for keeping a log. Personally i'd like to keep a very specific log of just my gear for starters. And i'm sure there is plenty more that can be logged, just kinda askin where one would start...

Thanks, Moose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• StihlHusqy
  • StihlHusqy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
8 years 5 months ago #137543 by StihlHusqy
Replied by StihlHusqy on topic Climbing log(s)?
I guess i spoke to soon. Just looked around the TCI store and immediately found a Climbers Log book to purchase. Of all the sites i've been to i've never seen that option whether it be gear sites, educational sites and other basic climbing sites.

sweet!
The following user(s) said Thank You: moss

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds