Climbing Cincinnati

• Mobejo
  • Mobejo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
9 years 3 months ago #137190 by Mobejo
Climbing Cincinnati was created by Mobejo
Looking for folks in SE Ohio to climb with. I've been in many nice trees in and around the Cincy area - White/Red/Chinkapin Oak, White Ash, Beech, Maple (one very nice old Sugar), Sycamore, Walnut and when I finally get a BigShot for Christmas (if my kids follow instructions!), I know where some very tall yellow poplars live. I've been climbing for about 8 years SRT/DRT. Would love to share some of my finds with experienced companions. I'm climbing just about every weekend. . .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #137193 by Oldtown138
Replied by Oldtown138 on topic Climbing Cincinnati
Mobejo,

I'm going to be near the Dayton area in Springfield for the holidays and plan to climb as much as possible. Maybe we can manage to meet up and get a climb in over the next couple weeks. Let me know if you would be interested.

-Nathan

• Mobejo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
9 years 3 months ago #137202 by Mobejo
Replied by Mobejo on topic Climbing Cincinnati
Hi Nathan,
Small world. . I lived in Springfield and went to Central High. Haven't been back in a couple of years; most of my family from there has passed on. If I re-call, Cliff Park has some nice canopies. Not sure if I'll be getting up that way, but if you're anywhere near Northern Cincinnati - I live in West Chester which is closer to Middletown than Cincy - give me a ring and we'll go up. Here's a pretty nice White Ash I have tag lines in that's in my back yard.

Happy Holidays,
Paul - 513-917-6192

More
7 years 11 months ago #137606 by Oldtown138
Replied by Oldtown138 on topic Climbing Cincinnati
Paul,

I recently moved to Cincinnati in the Anderson area. If you would like to climb some time let me know!

-Nate

• Mobejo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
7 years 9 months ago #137612 by Mobejo
Replied by Mobejo on topic Climbing Cincinnati
Hi Nate,
Obviously, I haven't been back to this board for a while!! Welcome to Cincy. Sure, I'd like to get together for a climb. Send me a note to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I'll reply with my cell#
Paul

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds