West Coast / Nor Cal Gathering!

• Oak
  • Oak's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #134422 by Oak
West Coast / Nor Cal Gathering! was created by Oak
Ok now, who's interested in a small gathering in late March (27/28 tentatively) at my place?

I live on a 200 acre piece of property, second growth forest of redwoods/Douglas-firs, and mixed evergreen hardwoods (tanoak, bay, madrone). The place is located in West Sonoma County, 1.5 hrs north of San Francisco.

I'm curious how many of you west-coasters would be interested in such a thing. (any tree climbing citizen of the earth would be invited as well) Speak up, I know there are a few of you out there.

I've posted this on a few places on the internet and thought I'd put it here although I do not frequent the TCI board.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Oak.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #134430 by Hauula
Replied by Hauula on topic Re: West Coast / Nor Cal Gathering!
Oak,
I will be in SF from the 16-18th of March and my wife and I would LOVE to come and climb with you. Timing may be a little early, but if you can support, we would really enjoy it. We are Hawaiian climbers and do not get much Redwood/Doug Fir climbing in. One of my best climbs so far has been up to 230' in an Oregon Doug Fir with Tengu. If you are game please email us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Our experience level is up to Facilitator Intern with Tree Climbing Northwest. We have been climbing for two years.

Aloha,
John and Ginger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds