• oldtimer
  • oldtimer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
16 years 1 month ago - 15 years 6 months ago #131169 by oldtimer
Congratulations Tree World on 20K posts was created by oldtimer
Congratulations on 20K posts

I see that Tree World has hit a milestone. Congratulations on 20,012 posts, and 1017 members. This is a comfortable site to acquire new knowledge, and increase the exposure to our peers. Friendships are made, and we can collectively realize that we are not alone in the industry.

The value of the content is from the posters, without the contributions of the members Tree World couldn't exist. I have learnt a great deal from my friends in the southern hemisphere, and have revisited where I want to end up in my career in Arboriculture.
Posted by \"Arboreal\".

This is another of my favorite web sites. It is mostly industry (arborists) but it has attracted a lot of people from all over the world. Great site, the Moderator EKKA is a cool guy and the people participating are always willing to share info.:laugh:

http://www.treeworld.info/
If you care to see fun videos of people climbing and working on trees safely!.
Last edit: 15 years 6 months ago by oldtimer. Reason: Spelling Corrections

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• oldtimer
  • oldtimer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
16 years 1 month ago #131180 by oldtimer
Replied by oldtimer on topic Re:Happy Valentine Day to all TreeClimbers
This is the day to offer our best wishes to all the great friends that we have made along the years of climbing. The friendships and love for the trees have been spread around in many ways. I am looking forward to many more years of friendship from my extended family in the canopies of the world.

Take care and now Go out and Climb a Tree to Celebrate!
:kiss: :huh: B) :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds