Rendezvous '07 registration is open!

• ponderosa
  • ponderosa's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
17 years 5 days ago - 17 years 5 days ago #129419 by ponderosa
Hello All,

Details have been worked out and we can now open the 2007 Rendezvous for registration. I hope you all can attend. The official dates are August 29-September 3. I hope most people will consider attending for the full Thursday - Monday morning (Wednesday evening is primarily for BTCC and instructor/site set-up.)

There is one price, $320, which includes all meals, staying on-site, and insurance. There are some dormitory-style cabins available, and one set aside for women. Space in the cabins is first come, first serve, as registered. Otherwise, there are three camp sites with outhouses, treeboating, and RV parking. For those who like more upscale accommodations, Boulder is only about 20 minutes away.

There will be many free workshops offered. Abe Winters will be teaching the BTCC. There will also be a climbing excursion to Fort Collins offered for Saturday (limited spaces), to climb "Lancelot" (one of the state's largest lanceleaf cottonwoods) and "Grace" (Jill Reynold's English Elm), along with a trolley ride between the two, and an ice cream social at Grace, courtesy of Jill.

Workshops will be Friday and Sunday, Saturday is for the Fort Collins excursion and/or for climbing at your leisure.

I've put together a flyer about the Rendezvous. I would appreciate everyone's help in disseminating information and publicizing the Rendezvous to your local media and communities. If you would like me to email you the flyer, let me know. You are also welcome to use the website below for publicity. Thank you for your help in this.

Click here for:
Rendezvous information and registration form

For questions, please email me at: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 5 days ago - 17 years 5 days ago #129420 by tengu12
Replied by tengu12 on topic Rendezvous '07 registration is open!
Great Job Harv!!

Is there a PDF file of the flyer that we could download from your website? If not, please send the flyer to my email.

Looking forward to seeing all the old arbornauts and making friends with the new ones.

tengu

Keep-Balance
Tim 'tengu' Kovar

More
17 years 5 days ago - 17 years 5 days ago #129424 by elliotsu
Replied by elliotsu on topic See You soon
My flight was booking already.I'm doing butterfly migration research now.I'll show some pictures for you guys.
See you soon.

Elliot / Tree Climbing Taiwan

Elliot

• ponderosa
  • ponderosa's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
More
17 years 4 days ago - 17 years 4 days ago #129425 by ponderosa
Replied by ponderosa on topic Rendezvous flyer
Tim,
Flyer is here
I will see if I can convert this to pdf and email to you as well as upload (although this last thing may be beyond my abilities.)

Harv

More
17 years 3 days ago - 17 years 3 days ago #129438 by nickfromwi
Replied by nickfromwi on topic I can't wait!
I'm counting the days!

love
nick

Would you like a lanyard spliced up, or anything else for that matter??? Give me a call- 323-384-7770 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
17 years 1 day ago - 17 years 1 day ago #129444 by oldtimer
Replied by oldtimer on topic Check is on the mail!
Submitted my deposit last Friday. I hope to see the old friends and make new ones in Colorado. Looking forward to practice more rope splicing with Master Nick. I will be going a few days earlier to drive around and visit places in Colorado It is such a beautiful place that just driving around is enough for me to get a Rocky Mountains High!

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds