"Men In Trees" serial on prime TV

• treeman
  • treeman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
17 years 7 months ago - 17 years 7 months ago #128135 by treeman
ABC network just aired a promo piece about a new serial about to start Sept. 15. I do not know what time it will air.

The promo showed two guys up in a tree, like tree workers, and a woman who discovers a sign "Men In Trees" (a road sign) as she is walking by. I have no idea what the content will be about.

This will be a milestone in that it brings tree climbing to the front of the TV viewers. Let's hope it is not too male or too macho.

Does anyone else know anything about this?

Waving from a treetop,
Peter Treeman Jenkins

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 7 months ago - 17 years 7 months ago #128137 by nickfromwi
Replied by nickfromwi on topic "Men In Trees" serial on prime TV
I just read the abc promo about it and it seems that it really doesn't have anything to do with men in trees...but i didn't read that closely...I could be wrong.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/schedule/2006-07/menintrees.html

love
nick

Would you like a lanyard spliced up, or anything else for that matter??? Give me a call- 323-384-7770 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• treeman
  • treeman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
17 years 2 months ago - 17 years 2 months ago #128974 by treeman
Replied by treeman on topic A bit of a yawn on this one.
This series is relational based (men and women finding each other and getting along) subject. Yes-another one in a long list. I think it is a take off to Grays Anotomy which is ABC's best series and highest rated (uhhhh....I'm hooked on this one). They moved it recently to come on right after Grays. Ya gotta hand it to them in placing a new series next to a winner.

Too bad about the title not highlighting the facinating subject of climbers in trees and what kind of lifestyle that goes with surviving the number 3 most dangerous professions- tree work. They missed out on a lot of high end drama and tension.

Waving from a treetop,
Peter Treeman Jenkins

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds