• ~kelstree
  • ~kelstree's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
8 years 4 months ago #135460 by ~kelstree
Anybody like cats? was created by ~kelstree
I'm sorry, i'm just so bored!
My dad showed me the ISA woman's speed climb record...
:S But aside from prcticing, i play with my cats all the time! Any other cat lovers here? :silly:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #135479 by treeman
Replied by treeman on topic Anybody like cats?
Hey! I'm a cat lover. I've got three. One is an old Siamese cat, and the other two are purebred Talkenese (half Burmese, half Siamese).

I'm one of the few climbers in Atlanta that does cat rescue in the treetops. As a matter of fact, I just got two new cat rescue bags made up. They are laundry bags slowed into bite proof gloves. They have a pull string at the end of the bag. I just grab the cat, wrapped the bag around, and tighten up the end. Works great!

So are you a speed climber? That's hard work!

Any other cat lovers out there?

Treeman

Waving from a treetop,
Peter Treeman Jenkins

More
8 years 3 months ago #135481 by 2chops
Replied by 2chops on topic Anybody like cats?
I'm one of the few guys who loves both dogs and cats. As far as cats go, Siamese are my favorites. Never been called on for a cat rescue. But I imagine it may crop up @ some point.

More
8 years 2 months ago #135520 by michaeljspraggon
Replied by michaeljspraggon on topic Anybody like cats?
I love cats! I've owned them since I was 4. At the moment I have two ginger tabbies, who I inherited after my landlord moved away. He had imaginatively named them Spot and Stripe.

Spot is tiny and very cheeky. His brother, Stripe is much bigger but timid. He got stuck inside a wall as a kitten and they had to knock it down to get him out. Since then he's been terrified of humans but always wanted to be around them, albeit at a sasfe distance. I'm the only person who can stroke him, and that took me 2 years!

Michael

More
1 month 5 days ago #139566 by Brianless
Replied by Brianless on topic Anybody like cats?
My favorites are the hybrid cats. I love Savannah's and Cheetoh's. I love there personalities as well as there beautiful wild spotted coats. ^.^

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds