Tree Climbers International Forum

Register today!  Website registration is required to participate in our Forums. Register now and start posting your comments!

New climbers! These Forums are not intended as a substitute for professional tree climbing instruction. Please do not use them for that purpose. We urge you learn the fundamentals of safe tree climbing by taking a “Basic Tree Climbing Course,” or by purchasing TCI’s "Tree Climbing Basics” DVD or online BTCC.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Barred Owl Release

Barred Owl Release 7 years 6 months ago #134989

• Baker
  • Platinum Boarder
Barred Owl released! Here's the story.
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Baker.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Barred Owl Release 7 years 6 months ago #134990

Beautiful bird! He looks pretty pleased with his new house. Let us know how he gets on.

Michael

Re:Barred Owl Release 7 years 6 months ago #134992

• 2chops
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Well done. Nice story. I always liked the Barred Owl. When I was in high school, we used to drive the teachers nuts with our barred owl calls. I live in the north central part of the state,PA, and anything to do with gobblers is a big deal. Nothing like an auditorium full of 17 year olds hooting away durring study hall.

Keep us posted on the owl's progress. They're a neat animal.

Re:Barred Owl Release 7 years 6 months ago #134993

• Baker
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks! I'll be checking the area for pellets today, and the box for signs of habitation next week. We really don't expect this guy, or any other residents to take the box this year - or even next for that matter.
Time to create page: 0.493 seconds

Visitor Login