Treestuff.com

• 7michael
  • 7michael's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 3 months ago #137952 by 7michael
Treestuff.com was created by 7michael
Wow. I tried for several days to purchase equipment from this site without success. Their price jumped close to 200.00 on a TCI kit in which I never fully understood. Emails were never responded to. One call ended in frustration as the guy could not answer any questions yet proceeded with his own agenda of monologue.
Anyone had better luck with other places? If so, please share.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #137953 by patty
Replied by patty on topic Treestuff.com
Hi Michael,

I just left you a voicemail about this. Your post raises lots of red flags, and I'm looking into it. We certainly don't want TCI-recommended vendors to treat their customers poorly.

In the meantime, WesSpur sells both the entry-level tree worker and the recreational kits that we put together. You can find them on this http://wesspur.com/climbing-kits/rope-climbing-kits.html page on their site.

I'll report back.

Patty
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by patty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 7michael

• 7michael
  • 7michael's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
6 years 3 months ago #137961 by 7michael
Replied by 7michael on topic Treestuff.com
Hello Patty,
If you’re like me, you will not get a reply from them. Needless to say, I will not attempt to do any business with them.
I contacted Nickey at Bartlett Arborist Supply. She was glad to get the business and even matched discounts. I recommend them.
If you do ever receive a reply, it would be of interest to know.
Merry Christmas.
Michael

More
6 years 3 months ago #137963 by patty
Replied by patty on topic Treestuff.com
Hi Michael,

I did hear back from Nick Bonner, the manager of TreeStuff. He told me that they have been completely inundated with phone calls since Thanksgiving (500 per day), and cannot keep up. (Peter wasn't surprised to hear this. He says it's people buying holiday gifts.) I also asked Nick why all the TCI kits are "out of stock" on their website. He told me it's because of supply issues from vendors. I didn't press him to investigate your particular problem--I suspect that you're not alone. I think they're doing the best they can with a difficult situation.

I hope it solves your problem that you're able to get what you need from another vendor.

Happy holidays to you, too!

Patty

More
5 years 9 months ago #138152 by Berniebling
Replied by Berniebling on topic Treestuff.com
Rookie climber here with nothing but love for tree stuff dot com
I bought 95% of my gear from them shipped to my door with in 2 days.
What ever shenanigans went on before they have certainly figured it at out and would highly recommend them.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds