Request for Video of Facilitated Climb

• quigon
  • quigon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
12 years 11 months ago #135390 by quigon
Hi Everyone: The Missouri Botanical Garden would like some video that they can put on their website to promote a "Canopy Climb" event they're having on Saturday, April 30 and Sunday, May 1.

Does anyone have any video they can use? Either something that's already online that they can simply link to, or some footage that they can edit into a promo video would be great. The video should be first time climbers and a facilitated climbing event.

This is actually a pretty big deal. MOBOT (as they're affectionately known) is a world-class horticultural preserve and one of the best known institutions in St. Louis. Here's a little more about their event:

http://www.mobot.org/treemendous/festival/default.asp

TCI helped to organize this event and Tree Climbing Kansas City is taking the lead with a couple of facilitators from St. Louis helping out. We expect to have 5-6 facilitators working a grove of Walnut and Oak trees on the Garden's grounds and, hopefully, get somewhere around 200 to 250 participants climbing over the 2 days.

This is a great thing for recreational tree climbing in St. Louis. Any help getting MOBOT the support they need to promote the event and make it a success would be greatly appreciated. Please either respond to this thread or send me an email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Thanks - Guy

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #135396 by moss
Just so you don't overlook the obvious, the video on the TCI web site front page looks to meet your criteria.
-AJ

• quigon
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
12 years 11 months ago #135397 by quigon
Replied by quigon on topic Re:Request for Video of Facilitated Climb
Thanks Andrew: I just sent an email to MOBOT saying they could use that video, and the others on TCI's website, after getting permission from Patty. It remains to be seen if these will meet their needs.

More
12 years 11 months ago #135398 by 2chops
Replied by 2chops on topic Re:Request for Video of Facilitated Climb
Guy, welcome to the boards brother. So tell me, is quigon your "official" tree name now? I do like it. Right up my alley. How did you come about it?

Ron

• quigon
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
12 years 11 months ago #135401 by quigon
Replied by quigon on topic Re:Request for Video of Facilitated Climb
Hi Ron: Great to hear from you. Quigon is Obi-Wan Kenobi's teacher. More in private message.
- Guy

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds