New Tribe treeboat mosquito net

• moss
  • moss's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
13 years 9 months ago #134695 by moss
New Tribe treeboat mosquito net was created by moss
I recently tested out the zippered New Tribe tree boat mosquito nets. My conclusion is job well done. All-round excellent design! The full length zippered opening flap allows the climber to get in and out easily or sit on the edge of the hammock.

Minor quibble was that the 4 hammock support strap openings were too tight on one of the nets, I cut a few stitches out to widen the opening and installation went smoothly. Don't do what I did: installed the hammocks first and then looked at the directions. The hammock needs to be placed inside the net BEFORE installing :-)

-moss

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #134716 by treeman
Replied by treeman on topic Re:New Tribe treeboat mosquito net
The real test is to use it in a swampy environment where the mosquitoes follow your scent trail all the way up- even over 100 feet. Thinking bald cyprus trees.

Treeman

Waving from a treetop,
Peter Treeman Jenkins

• moss
  • moss's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
13 years 8 months ago #134729 by moss
Replied by moss on topic Re:New Tribe treeboat mosquito net
treeman wrote:

The real test is to use it in a swampy environment where the mosquitoes follow your scent trail all the way up- even over 100 feet. Thinking bald cyprus trees.

Treeman

I was just dealing with northeast woods mosquitos, they were hovering outside the the net but couldn't get in.
-moss

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #137463 by ihtareq773
Replied by ihtareq773 on topic New Tribe treeboat mosquito net
Mosquito bears many diseases that are unsafe for us. Mosquito-borne diseases include malaria, Murray Valley encephalitis virus, Ross River virus, Barmah Forest virus and dengue fever. There are some easy ways you can do to avoid mosquito bites and reduce your risk of catching mosquito-borne diseases. There are 10 things that work as a Mosquito Repellent. Click here to learn more.

[The above link is safe to click./patty/Forums Moderator]
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by patty.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds