• Davej's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #134460 by Davej
3/4" Ground Cones was created by Davej
Here you go...

QTY=4 T&B THOMAS & BETTS 3/4" LIQUIDTIGHT CONN 5233

These 5233 have essentially the same ground cones in them as the 5333 on the Dan House/New Tribe sleeves but are slightly shorter and have some spots on them due to being NOS (not new fresh and shiny)
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Davej.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #134515 by pgwisn
Replied by pgwisn on topic Re:3/4" Ground Cones
I asked the person selling those on eBay if he had any of the better ones, model #5333, and this was his response:

"Sorry, I just sell surplus and what I have I list. I have loads of unlisted/unsorted items, so if you are ever in St.Louis give me a call.
Cliff 314-913-7486 cell"

So how about those of you near St Louis call and see if he'll let you dig through the unlisted/unsorted items and find that treasure trove of the longer #5333 ground cones? From another exchange I had with him it sounds like he'd give a good bulk price.

• Davej
  • Davej's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
More
14 years 1 week ago #134516 by Davej
Replied by Davej on topic Re:3/4
pgwisn wrote:

So how about those of you near St Louis call and see if he'll let you dig through the unlisted/unsorted items and find that treasure trove of the longer #5333 ground cones? From another exchange I had with him it sounds like he'd give a good bulk price.

Well, I don't think the slightly shorter length will make any difference. The warehouse seems to be in North St. Louis, which isn't a very nice area.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds